THE WAY OF THE LEOPARD WARRIOR
TO RECONNECT TO YOUR 'UBUNTU' (HUMANITY) & INNER VISION
A 3 day ancestral healing ceremony/retreat based on John Lockley’s bestselling book ‘Leopard Warrior’.
What the world needs now more than anything else are people who are Wild, unapologetically WILD and connected to their human spirit.
The ceremony is based on the ancient Xhosa traditional healing ceremony performed in South Africa to help reconnect people to their Ancestors, Dreams and ‘Ubuntu’ (Humanity).
As a traditionally trained Xhosa sangoma, John has been immersed in this process for over 20 years in South Africa. He brings the essence of this to the Western World to initiate people into the ‘way of the bone people’, (Ancestors), helping people to remember their Ancestors and their roots.
‘Ubuntu’ means ‘I am who I am because of who we all are’. In order for us to know where we are going as individuals and a community, we need to reconnect to where we come from. It is a mystical circle encompassing the past, future, physical and unseen worlds.
Welcome to the world of the sangoma for this unique ceremony!
The ceremony will be a mix of stillness, dancing, praying, dreamwork and include a powerful medicinal plant cleanse. It will be performed in a circle with an earth altar as the focal point.
A Key question for all participants is ‘Where is your spirit’, and how is ‘Nature calling you right now’?
• John will teach people how to connect to their Ancestors in a simple, beautiful and profound way.
• The Leopard Dance – a series of shaking movements to stimulate the ‘umbulini’ (Kunalini) energy in the spine to awaken our natural state, our ‘Ubuntu’ (humanity).
• Dreaming – John will speak about the 3 levels of dreaming and mystical/ prophetic dreams and how we can recognise them.
• A core aspect of John’s teachings involves the practice of Heart-Beat Meditation. This is based on the South African drum. It is taught to help quieten the mind, connect with our Soul and feel the rhythm of the earth beneath our feet.
• John will perform a cleansing ceremony with medicinal plants (non-hallucinogenic). People will place their feet in a mixture of plant medicine. It is performed to help ‘open the road’ for people, to enable them to reconnect to their life purpose.
This Ceremony requires all participants to engage with their own process 100%. It requires the hearts of warriors, fearless individuals who are not afraid to face their own Shadows.
Location: This retreat will take part in the beautiful Aloha house in Killorglin; a centre for retreat & relaxation; home of Lomi Lomi, Hawaian Healing in Ireland.
Are you Ready? Then Book Now because there are limited numbers.
For further Info please email: email@example.com.
For Accommodation please email Louise via firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel +353-86-731-6499.
Other Events in Dublin & Ireland
9th June - The Way of the Leopard Workshop in the Talbot Hotel, Hosted by
*** Private Healing Sessions in DunLaoghaire - For an appointment please email email@example.com