Participants will learn the Ancient Art of the South African trance dance. The trance dance is one of the main methods in Southern Africa for healers to connect to the divine and spirit worlds. It involves shaking the body in a particular way and listening to the heart beat. This dance has been practiced without cessation for thousands of years. John will teach participants to ‘shake their bones’, awaken their intuition and open their hearts. It is a powerful way to connect to one another, our Ancestors, the world around us and our Dreams.
John will teach:
- people how to understand their dreams, connect with their ancestors and listen to their Hearts.
Benefits to those who attend:
- Greater understanding of ones’ Ancestors and how they live on inside of us
- Increased blood flow around the body from DANCING
- Mindfulness from learning Heart-Beat Meditation
- Happiness due to a better understanding of yourself and your ancestors
- Better Sex – This naturally happens when you are connected to your senses
- Insightful Dreams – when you are more in touch
- The list is endless …?
Questions to participants?
How badly do you want to wake up and connect to your intuition? What is happiness to you? Are you connected to your bones and the blood in your veins i.e. your ancestors?
If it was difficult for you to answer these simple questions, then you really need to join John for this authentic and unusual workshop.
Event cost is $40, payable to New Renaissance Bookstore.
Please contact New Renaissance Bookstore to RSVP and for tickets at 503-224-4929 or email@example.com.