Weekend Intensive with John Lockley, Sangoma of South Africa
African teachings speak about the importance of first connecting with our bones, heart and body in order to understand our spirit and path in life. The leopard teaches us about the innate intelligence of the body to help navigate our spirit in the world around us. John will teach aspects of the south African trance dance or ‘xhentsa’ to help people to activate their ‘umbilini’ (kundalini) center and awaken their senses. $350 for both days.
Participants will learn:
• To move & dance like the Leopard to become one with nature
• Heart-Beat meditation to still the mind and energise the body
• The importance of connecting with our ancestors (Bones), and how to do it in a joyful down to earth way
• The 3 levels of Dreaming to reveal our destiny and uncover our calling
• The power of plant medicine to cleanse the spirit and energise the body
Leopard Warrior Book Available for purchase:
I have had the honor and the incredible experience to read John's first book, Leopard Warrior: A Journey into the African Teachings of Ancestry, Instinct, and Dreams, which will be launched in November through Sounds True out of Boulder. This will also be an opportunity to get a signed copy. It’s a ground breaking book, pioneering consciousness study about African mindfulness, including wilderness work, indigenous shamanism & a deep exploration of dreaming to open your mind & expand your soul.
October 20th & 23rd - Private Sessions in plant healing or divinations.
Friday October 20th John will also lead us in Shaking Medicine around a fire.
To Book: email@example.com, 719-629-8055
Don't miss out on this opportunity to take part in launching John's new book. From the wilds of Africa to the wilds of the USA; where the Leopard meets the Mountain Lion! Pati Turner, SEO Sacred Earth Foundation