We all have indigenous roots and are native people from somewhere on the planet. This workshop is about reconnecting with your native ancestors, and learning to see through the eyes of your bones. John will talk about the importance of connecting with your senses as a way to still the mind and awaken intuition. Participants will learn the Ancient Art of the African trance dance. It involves shaking the body in a particular way and listening to the heart beat. It has been practiced without cessation for thousands of years. It develops incredible energy.
John will teach people how to understand their dreams, connect with their ancestors and listen to their Hearts.
Benefits to those who attend:
• Greater understanding of ones Ancestors and how they live on inside of us
• Increased blood flow around the body from DANCING
• Mindfulness from learning Heart-Beat Meditation
• Happiness due to a better understanding of yourself and your ancestors
• Better Sex – This naturally happens when you are connected to your senses
• Insightful Dreams – when you are more in touch and much more…
Cost is €100.
Contact Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 086-877-3085 for more info or to book.