The focus of this ceremony is learning to connect with one’s ancestors as well as the subtle forces of nature. First we will be working with our blood ancestors through our family lineages, followed by animal and nature spirits, depending on how people are being called.
The inspiration behind these ceremonies I gathered from my traditional Sangoma training and through ‘tracking’ animals in the South African bush. In order to track the animals efficiently we need to ‘feel’ their spirits as well as the mark they leave on the earth. Sometimes we can’t find the physical presence due to rain and other natural phenomenon. During these moments we need to connect with their spirits through listening to our own heart beats and the wind around us.
* This course is primarily about developing our intuitive and empathic skills through learning to listen and feel in both the seen and unseen worlds.
NB: * It is not a prerequisite for people to have completed the first level ceremony. Only level 5 requires people to complete all 4 ceremonies.
The weekend will include:
· An in-depth study of dreams
· A plant medicine cleanse
· Traditional South African trance dancing & drumming
· Learning the art of ‘ancestral’ prayer and connecting with our bones
· Mindfulness meditation training focusing on the heart-beat
Full price: £120. Concession: £100. Deposit: £40